We are always seeking passionate, new authors to help us create content. We are excited to collaborate with those who are passionate about tech, gadgets, and the latest innovations.
Any topic that interests you is possible to write about. You can browse our website to find the right topic for you.
We have a content calendar that you can use to help you decide what topic to write about.
Does that sound good? Get in touch!
We have compiled a list with guidelines and requirements that you can follow.
What are we looking for
These are the things that we look for when we publish content:
- Writing of high quality with original ideas
- Original content that has not been published elsewhere.
- This content should reflect the style and tone used by Themonitors.
- Minimum 800 words should be used for content
- Tone should be informal but not sloppy
- These are well-thought-out explorations of the latest trends and cutting-edge topics within fashion and blogging.
- Written in US English.
The content must also be owned by Themonitors. This means that you can’t republish it elsewhere. However, our team has the right to make any changes we feel necessary. This includes the removal and/or inclusion of external and internal links.
It is possible to include a bio for the author in your submission.
How do I submit?
Contact us with your Subject Line: “Guest Post on themonitors” to get some ideas.
Contact us your article to Google Document. You must ensure that your document has the proper sharing permissions so that our editor can access it and give feedback.